Monday, June 6, 2011

Metamorphose Fairy Tale Series

As I was going around Myasianfashion.com I found news of a new Meta print! I'm a bit late as it was posted 2 days ago but I still wanted to share it just incase anyone hasn't heard of it yet!

When looking at the print up-close it contains books titled 'Metamorphose temps de fille, Un conte de fee-', love birds holding a key attached to a ribbon, butterflies, roses, clock, a flying fairy and a fairy in a cage.  A very fairytale like design  and it comes in 3 colorways - black, off white, and lavender.  

Also, the dresses are in 3 designs - JSK with ribbon ties, JSK frill front, and OP

Reservation date will be on June 10, 2011 at 18:30 Japan time.

 


I quite like this print. For me I really adore the OP but I'm not sure about the ribbon or the frills on either JSK.

 

And theres a half bonnet! Its very cute! If I were to get OP I think this would look very cute with it.

The Socks! Headband!

 

So what do you think of it?

What colourway do you prefer? Do you like the OP or the JSK? And if the JSK which one do you like more? The one with ribbons or the one with frills?

Let me know what you think!

Aimee Absinthe

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment