Sunday, December 26, 2010

Into Post!

Hi! My name is Heather O' Gorman aka Aimee Absinthe. I'm 21 years old. At the moment I'm studying Creative Multimedia, mainly due to the fact I couldn't get in to art college. It's a hard course but I'm doing animation next semester!

My intrests include: fashion, music and reading.

Fashion!

I love fashion! I'm an avid collector of Vogue magazine (I collect the English and American versions but also own one of the following: Japanese, French and Chinese Vogue.)
I like mainstream fashion but I try to take it and put my own twist on it.

I love...

  • Lolita
  • Steampunk
  • Punk
  • Scene
  • Hime Gyaru
  • Boho
  • Dolly Kei
These are just a few of the looks that I love. And I will discuss any you want me to. I won't describe every detail as I'm sure many people are annoyed by blogs doing that but if you have any questions or want any advice I will try to answer to the best of my ability.

So that's just a introduction to me but if you have any questions about me feel free to ask.


Farewell

Aimee Absinthe

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment