Sunday, January 9, 2011

New BTSSB- Twinkle Dreaming

So Btssb have new items up for grabs. I think they are quite adorable as per usual but what do you think??

http://www.babyssb.co.jp/reserve/twinkle-dreaming/index.html

The reservation is starting this month, the 14th at 5pm. I'm not quite sure what timeline that means but I have a check.

The above is the jumperskirt to the left with the bow removed. Thankfully it is removable as I would have placed it in the centre, but it looks quite cute without it too.

From the Baby blog

"The princess's palace of dreams sits atop the highest peak in the realm, blanketed by puffs of cotton candy colored clouds. ♥ She enjoys sweet treats while soaking in idyllic views of the kingdom from her tower with her feline and canine companions."

It's available in the following colour schemes

* Cream x Cream Lace
* Pink x Off White Lace
* Navy x Navy Lace
* Black x Black Lace



 I think some of the darker prints might look nicer but I haven't found a ful picture yet (I need to download the new Kera)

Let me know what you think :)


Farewell

Aimee Absinthe

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment