Thursday, March 31, 2011

Baby the Stars Shine Bright "Chocolate Fascinate Fairytale"

When I saw Josephine blog about this I knew I had to too. Part me of me loves it while the other part is thinking wtf!

"In BABY's latest fairy tale series, Hansel and Gretel take a stroll down the Dutch Chocolate thoroughfare ♪ Enjoy the delicious sights of candy-coated flurries and chocolate candy showers. The trees are ripe with sweet treats, and heart balloons decorate the skies. Please select your favorite chocolate flavor: white chocolatestrawberry chocolatemilk chocolate, or bitter chocolate."

I'm in love at how all the different colour ways are referred to as different flavours of chocolate. I love the print, its sweet but also very usable in classic too.

Cff_b
Cff_cha
Cff_iv
Cff_p
There are two JSK's

The first is called Chocolate Fascinate Fairytale Chocolita JSK and is 292 dollars plus taxes.

135222
Back
Back-up
Button
Ribbon
Side
Strap
Waist-ribbon
Shoulder_1

 

I love this jumperskirt. It's really cute and the print is gorgeous.

What do you think of this one?

Or do you prefer the other version?

Chocolate Fascinate Fairytale Chocolierre JSK for the same price as above.

The only thing I don't like at the moment is the corset lacing in the front. It feels out of place for me but other than that I love it. There is

Back-up_1
Button_1
Front-up
Iv
Back_1
Back-ribbon
Shoulder_2
Side_1
Strap_1
Lace
Lace2
Now for the headbow and socks. 

The head bow costs 50 dollars plus tax. The socks cost 26 dollars plus tax and are over the knee.

Iv_1
Lace_1
Lace2_1
B
Iv_2
P_1
Up
Up2
Up3
W
The headbow is super cute and I can imagine it being able to coord with a lot of other BTSSB dresses.

What do you think of the collection? I'm surprised that there isn't an OP but the JSK's make up for that. The skirt and the bag have no pictures at the moment but I will update when they have them.

The skirt costs 186 dollars plus tax. I can imagine it being really cute and can't wait for the pictures.

The bag costs 58 dollars plus tax.

Is anyone thinking of getting it? If so send me your coords. I'm really interested to see what this looks like.

Aimee Absinthe

0 comments:

Post a Comment