Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pete Wentz's new adorable hat and Good Charlotte and My Chemical Romance release new video

Black Cards played the Never Say Never festival and wore spotted wearing the cutest bear hats I've ever seen.

What do you think of them?

sourced from http://www.friendsorenemies.com/profiles/blogs/from-black-cards-photos-from

524057776
965597568

And Good Charlotte release a new video for their single "Last Night". I've been a fan of GC for a long time ever since I discovered them back when I was 14. They've always done something new with each album and I've admired that but with their new album I'm not sure how I feel. It's a song that I have a feeling will catch on me with time but what do you think?

 

http://www.friendsorenemies.com/profiles/blogs/3184036:BlogPost:676659

 

It's sounds like a catchy song and they don't take them selves too seriously in the video which I like.

 

Also last bit of news My Chemical Romance have finally released the music video for Planetary (GO!). I love the song, it's very catchy and I can imagine dancing to it. The video however while good I've never been a big fan of live videos. I'm sure whoever was there would differ on opinion but I much prefer a video that has a better meaning and adds a story to the song. What do you think? Do you agree or disagree with me? Let me know.

 

Aimee Absinthe

xoxo

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment