Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cosplay?

I've been wanting to cosplay ever since that day I saw my first Cardcaptors episode on Nickelodeon. The outfits that Madison (Tomoyo in the Japanese version) made for Sakura just made me fall in love with the idea of cosplay. Even though at the time I had never heard of the term anime let alone cosplay. As I grew up more anime entered my life and more characters appeared that I wanted to cosplay as!

As I scroll thought the internet it is easy to find really bad cosplay attempts. However no matter how talented one may be in the art of making or finding costumes the main thing a cosplayer needs to have is love for what they are doing. There is no point in cosplaying a character if you don't have fun in doing so or of course love the character you are cosplaying!

Here are some of my favourite cosplay pictures (I do not own any of the following pictures and have tried to credit when I could.)



Queen and Princess Serenity.


http://papertwilight.deviantart.com/

This is one of the cutest cosplay I've ever seen. It's of Nell's two forms in Bleach.


As I was searching pictures for this blog post I came across a Li from Cardcaptor Sakura cosplay! Its really cute! :) And I love how they included the bear.


Another Cardcaptor Sakura post. I love cosplay of Sakura in her uniform. Its the version more people get right.

Thats all I have for today. Just a quick post. Who is your favourite character to cosplay as? Or your dream cosplay?

Aimee Absinthe

xoxo



0 comments:

Post a Comment