Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Justin Bieber Hates Cake

I'm sure you've all heard the story of a poor cake just minding it's own buisness when wham he's punched by an emo kid...wait no that's not it.

Recently CSI star Marg Helgenberger opened up about Justin Beiber's time on the set of CSI and while she had good things to say about his acting it was his behaviour on set that has everyone talking about him.

She went on to say the following:

 "I shouldn't be saying this, but he's kind of a brat. He was actually very nice to me, but he locked one of the producers in the closet. And he put his fist through a cake that was on the table."

Seriously! Never mind the poor tramitised cake, he locked a producer in a closet! I don't care how young he is (this was how a certain blogger defended Justin's actions) this is uncalled behaviour, escpecially when your in a professional environment.

This isn't the first time that his behaviour has been discussed and I doubt it will be the last.

He has a lot of young fans looking up to him and should not be acting in this selfish bratty way.

I shall finish my rant here but I'd love to hear your opinon on this too.

Comment below :D

Aimee Absinthe

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment